- There is a lot to know about Indigo. Please take the time to look at our website, read our Mission statement and review our Philosophy. The best way to get to know this unique program is to come and visit us. Every family applying to the Indigo Program should first come to an Open House. This is a great opportunity to hear from educators and parents to get a better understanding of what Indigo is all about and to tour our campus to see Indigo in action.
How To Apply
Indigo is a “Program Choice” within the Oak Grove School District (OGSD). Enrolling in the Indigo program requires several steps (please follow the procedure below that applies to you, depending on whether you live within or outside the OGSD).
Families who reside WITHIN the OGSD must complete and submit a “Program Choice” application.
School Choice applications for the following school year are available January 13, 2020 through March 13, 2020.
School Choice applications are available at all OGSD school sites and the District Office located at 6578 Santa Teresa Blvd., San Jose, CA 95119.
Parents will be notified of the status of their School Choice Transfer Request by the end of April. After you have been notified that your child has a space in the Indigo program ,you have 3 business days to confirm and you must also complete the following steps:
- Register your student with the school office by completing an OGSD Student Registration form and all required documents. Registration forms are available here: https://www.ogsd.net/apps/pages/EnrollmentRegistration
2. Complete and return the Indigo Membership Packet.
Families who reside OUTSIDE the OGSD must complete and submit an “Inter-District Transfer” request with your home school district. Indicate “Indigo Program” as the requested school. On your form indicate you are choosing Indigo because it uses a constructivist model of education not available in your home district. You can print out the description from the “About Us” section of this site.
Once you have been notified that your child has a space in the Indigo Program you must also complete the following two steps:
- Register your student with the school office by completing an OGSD Student Registration form and all required documents. Registration forms are available online: https://www.ogsd.net/apps/pages/EnrollmentRegistration
- Complete and return the Indigo Membership Packet.
For questions about our school, call Indigo Public Relations at (408)676-7848. For the latest and most official information about registration and enrollment, please call the school office at (408) 225-1881 Ext. 315250